What Is The Fastest Way To Bring My Spouse To Canada?

If you are looking for the fastest way to bring your spouse to Canada, then you have come to the right place. There are a few different ways that you can bring your spouse to Canada, and each option has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. We will go over all of them in this blog post so that you can make an informed decision about which route is best for you and your family. As this is information is shared from the best spouse visa consultants in Canada who are their services for many years and help couples.

Permanent Residency Visa

The first step to take if you want to bring your spouse to Canada is to apply for a permanent residency visa. This can be by submitting an application to the Canadian embassy or consulate in your home country. The processing time for this type of visa is usually around six months, but it can vary depending on the country you are applying from.

If you are already a permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor your spouse for permanent residency through the sponsorship program. This process usually takes around 12 months.

Get Married in Canada

If you want to bring your spouse to Canada as quickly as possible, the best way to do it is to get marry in Canada. This will allow them to apply for permanent residency immediately. The process is relatively simple and straightforward, and it can be done in as little as a few weeks.

There are a few things to keep in mind if you want to get marry in Canada. First, you will need to obtain a marriage license from the province or territory where you plan on getting married. You can usually do this by visiting the local courthouse or government office. Once you have the license, you will need to find a place to get married. This can be done at a church, in a hotel, or even at a public park.

Once you have the license and the location sorted out, all you need to do is show up on your wedding day and exchange vows! After that, your spouse will be able to apply for permanent residency in Canada. The whole process can be relatively quick and easy, and it is the best way to bring your spouse to Canada. To make your process easy, you can take help from professional immigration consultants in Brampton and make your immigration journey smooth.

Spousal Sponsorship

Spousal sponsorship is the most common way to bring your spouse/partner to Canada. The process can take several months, but it is worth it to have your loved one by your side.

The first step is to submit an application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). You will need to include documents such as proof of relationship, financial information, and police clearances.

Once your application is approve, your spouse will be interview by a visa officer. They will need to demonstrate that they have a genuine relationship with you. And that they meet the other requirements for immigration to Canada.

If everything goes well, your spouse will receive a permanent resident visa and be able to move to Canada.

Express Entry

Express entry is the fastest way to bring your spouse to Canada. The process is simple and straightforward, and it only takes a few weeks from start to finish. You’ll need to gather some documentation, including your marriage certificate and your spouse’s passport.  But once you have everything in order, you can complete the process online. Express entry is the best option for couples who want to be together in Canada as soon as possible.

If you’re not eligible for express entry, there are still other options available to you. You can apply for a spousal sponsorship through the regular immigration process. But it will take longer – often several months or more. You’ll also need to meet a few additional requirements, such as proving that you have enough money to support your spouse in Canada.

Family Reunification

Family Reunification is one of the main objectives of Canadian immigration policy. The sponsorship program is design to help close relatives immigrate to Canada permanently. If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner for permanent residence.

Temporary Resident Visa

If you want your spouse to live with you in Canada, they must apply for a temporary resident visa. If your spouse is from a country that does not need a visa to enter Canada. They must still get an electronic travel authorization (eTA) before they can fly to Canada.

There are a few ways to bring your spouse to Canada, but getting married in Canada is by far the quickest and easiest way to do it. If you want to bring your spouse to Canada as quickly as possible, this is the best way to do it.

About Maria James

Check Also

mystic ct

Mystic, CT – Home to Some of the Best Seafood in the State

Mystic, Connecticut, is a census-designated place in the state of Connecticut. It is a quaint …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *